Tuesday, March 24, 2009

By the Way...

...Meggie is the proud owner of a CAR! (This is her Mom blogging on her behalf...she is currently sleeping, actually, and has no idea I hacked onto her blog.)

I'll leave the telling of the story to her...or you can check out the March 21st post on my blog if you're truly interested...but at least thought I'd post a couple of pics of her Hyundai Accent...
...and how FABULOUS she looks behind the wheel of it!

OK, I'm done.

Wonder how long it'll take her to figure out I did this...??

2 comments:

Debbie said...

SOMEBODY had to!!

Congrats Meg.

Excellent car picking, Pookie.

Trish said...

Love the car. Soo much better than my first car.

BTW, i read your blog even if I don't comment, life is crazy.

Make sure you take my cell number in FL in case you need anything. We are 30 mins from Disney!
Trish