Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am back!

Yes, I am back blogging! While I am living at my grandparents for the next two and a half weeks, this is what I will do!

Momma & Poppa are over in China now, and should get up in an hour! So I'll inform all of you on her blog! They will get little Molly Jayne on Sunday evening, which is Monday morning over there.

While they are traveling across the world, Carson and I are in the Midwest. We are having PLENTY of quality time together. (: But our cousins are coming to visit almost everyday, that way Carson isn't too bored!

But, it is almost dinner time! And I have dance later tonight, so check my mom's blog for more updates! I'll inform you all with what Carson and I are doing. (:

Have a good rest of the week!

2 comments:

Erin Jackson said...

Hey Meggs! I was trying to add you as a friend on Facebook with no luck. I wanted to check to see what time everyone will be home tomorrow! I think its 10 in the morning right now where they are but its tomorrow...I am so confused!

Erin Jackson
erin dilworth jackson if you are looking for me on facebook

leon said...

Congrats! On finally receiving your sis. (: Just if you are wondering who I am. I am just a person from singapore who happened to came across you and your mum's blog.. (:

GOD bless ya!